Turnaround Time

First time to order to this proven scam website/company , payment was successful as my bank verified and they got my payment with no problem immediately BUT this HUGE disappointment cancelled my order without any notice. THIS IS A SHAME to all customers please this is a WARNING to all customers ONLINE , DO NOT ENGAGE any transaction on this website/company.

Customer service is terrible! , very slow to response and they are no heart , no souls - They get your money first and dont wait because they will not send any notice . I thought this is legit as I order twice on same date last thursday Feb 2 , for my loveones in the Philippines as GIFTS and it is so devasting, frustrating that this scammers did not deliver my orders instead they cancel all your orders without notice. I am calling all MEDIA , International around the WORLD, PLEASE EXPOSE this company this website http://www.lazada.com.ph/ ; DO NOT BE FOOL to order them and this website has to stop ASAP !

; this scammers spoiled killed destroy your good heart , it is a hard earn income that they steal from you so please BOYCOTT this website . Yes I am a Filipino lived here in Canada , A Canadian as well and this is a shame to Filipino Pride .

Your license to operate to my motherland has to stop! GIVE back of what you stole from me ASAP !

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Beyond disapppointment, Beyond frustration, Status of order, Incompetent agents, Cancelled order.

Comments

Lazada automatically cancelled my order though the items are paid through paypal!! This is such a disgrace!

It would be my gifts for my family this Christmas! Check my order no 351419111 asap or else I’ll sue you!!

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1283075

We understand how you feel about this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance may we ask for the order number so that we can check it. Thank you.