2.5

Update by user Apr 03

So i was promised a refund on 26th March, it will take 1-2 days to process to your account, on 30th March your refund is being processed by our payments department and they will inform you by email, 4th April still no refund and customer support assures me that i will receive an email as soon as they have processed the transfer. they are a bunch of liars, even when they have agreed to a refund, they still lie, lie,lie.

Update by user Mar 09

last few communications with so called customer service.

Original review posted by user Mar 01

Placed an order for an Avision 55" tv on Lazada, received a phone call next day supposedly from Lazada telling me the item i ordered was out of stock, however they could get the same tv from another supplier and it would be cheaper.

Several phone calls later from the same person, he told me that the supplier wanted payment before he delivered, thinking it must be legit he was from Lazada, and the guy is trying to help me out, i organised my assistant to talk to him and get the details for payment through Lhuillier which she did.

we even received emails from Lazada payments department (Aquino, Juliet) who the money was sent to, so far despite many conversations with their online chat support, all i am told is that it has been referred upline to their payments department.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Generally a good service, Convenience of online shopping, Variety of products and services.

I didn't like: Not taking responsibility for their suppliers frauds etc, General poor quality of product from china, Products that breakdown after a few uses no responsibility, Products supplied not as advertised, Too many overseas suppliers not enough local suppliers.

Comments

What happened to us was similar. Someone from Lazada called me saying that the item was out of stock and that they found a supplier selling it for a cheaper price and gave us 3 options to pay them Cebuana Lhuillier, M-Lhuillier Kwarta Padala and Palawan Express.

How did you reach out to lazada? And if you did have they refunded you already?

Did u get satifactory results ?

lawman16
to Anonymous #1440967

Still no communication from Lazada.