2.3
Service Scheduling
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Usability

Last august I ordered a grass cutter from their website for 6800Php. There was also cheaper version for 5800. Brand was Suzuki. When it arrived it was cheaper version plus it was obvious fake counterfeit item so I decided to return it. It went ok and on month or so I received store credit for this sum.

Reading all the instructions carefully It was clear what it was multi use, not for one time purchase. So I used it to buy car covers for 1000Php and everything worked.

When I tried to use remaining credit it didn’t work, supposedly i’m used it all.

So far I have been trying to get refund for about 20 times, got numerous promises, delays, even back calls from their“customer service”, all have been lies and total BS.

They tried to convince me what I have been using it all, what it is only for one time purchase, what I never return anything. They must have a book nearby with instructions how to deceive customers…

Finally last month i received an e-mail what my case is closed because problem is solved on my favor. But I still didn’t get refund!!!

Search on internet shows numerous similar cases. They send you the cheaper version, if you accept it you will not get the balance back, if you send it back you lose all your money.

So it s not an isolated case, they are real scammers and turd company.

I liked: Some items were good, Delivery time acceptable.

I didn't like: Got scammed 110usd, Wasted numerous hours on customer service chat and e-mails.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time.

We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!