Goodday! I am Cyril Bucio Lusuegro,an OFW as an International Staff- Chemistry Teacher here in Taraz City, Kazakhstan.

I am writing this complaint letter for Beauty Dynasty Philipines because I could not believe that an online seller under Lazada Company can do such scam to other Filipinos.

This is the scenario:

In the peak of this Corona Virus in China, I decided to purchase a N95 Face Mask for Corona Virus under the Beauty Dynasty PH in Lazada company online because I want that my family will be protected and there were news that there were scarcity already of face mask in the Philippines. I was worried for my family that was why I decided to complete this order last January 31, 2020. The specification of the order were the following: a) color black b) it is washable c) it has four filters d) it comes with 10 filters for free. I tried to purchase Lazada item before so I trusted the company that they will give me also good quality for this order.

The price is P187 per piece so I decided to buy 10 pieces. I paid P1870 and the shipment was for free. They promised to deliver the item in 7 days.

Last Feburary 5, 2020, the package arrived in our home in Quirante II Street, Tagum City and to our dismay, the arrived item was completely different from the one I ordered. My brother opened the package and checked it but my sister decided to keep it because she needed to tell me that it was not the face mask that we were expecting.

I was also disappointed because the item was very thin, not washable, no filter and the color was white. My sister describe it as the same face mask that was bought before for P5 pesos but now P45 pesos because of the Corona Virus concern. I said to myself: where is the fairness and justice to this order (please see pictures below). I was angry and immediately, I contacted the Lazada company and the Beauty dynasty PH to return the item because it was totally a wrong item.

The Beauty Dynasty PH without questions, approve already the return provided that they will do quality check with the item (so they know that they are sending a worn mask or should I say they used this as an opportunity to get money from other Filipinos, whatever).

According to my sister, they just return the items in the cellophane in good condition same as the way they received it. My sister said if there is only 1 item which is not in good condition for the reason that they tried this to check the quality of the mask. Other than that, 9 items were still in good condition. (Please see pictures).

We returned this via LBC and last February 11, 2020, they received again the item. I was very angry yesterday because I received a notification that only 1 was refunded and the other 9 were rejected because according to them, the return item was defective and packaging has been tested off. I could not understand the reason, all the items are packed in one cellophane so the packaging will be tested off. Who will check the quality of the item?

They can make issues with this just to justify that they will not refund the money. As what I said and will stand with it, only one is used for checking the quality of the face mask. The rest were in good conditions. I was very angry that I messaged them words to really emphasize that this thing will not happen if they gave me the correct order.

But still they ignore me and just showing emojis of happy animal. So I concluded, that this is really a scam because there was no sincerity on the seller to refund the money. I decided to make a complain because it is not about the money but it should be the quality of the service and product that the customers deserve with the online selling especially that Lazada company is a big online selling company. Here are my questions after this incident:

Who will verify that the return items are still in good conditions? This can easily be manipulated by the seller just to justify the reason that they do not want to refund.

2. What will happen to the items that are not refunded? Beauty Dynasty, I think has no plan to return this after hearing that i will make a complain.

They can now use the items for another scam. So its just like I am giving money to them with no item. Tsk tsk tsk.

That is not fair. Grrrr.

My only request for now is to return the 9 masks so that I can use that for proof because I am willing to send this complain to agencies that involve in online selling so that practices can be improved in the future.

Hoping for a positive response on this complain.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Broken promises.

Comments

Hi CYRIL L, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews