1.7
Turnaround Time

Okay, so I bought a hoverboard from lazada philippines and they sent me a damaged and defective item, so I sent it back via LBC, then after that I've been exchanging Emails from Lazada Philippines regarding my refund, they keep telling me that I would be sent a Refund store credit voucher within 24-48 Hrs and still nothing's comming up, then I Emailed them again regarding the refund, they'd be apologetic and ask me for more patiens with regards to the matter and AGIAN tells me to wait 24-48 Hrs for the Refund voucher code, 3 Days later I ask them once more, AGIAN apologizes and ask me to wait for it for the day. Still NOTHING. I feel that I just wasted my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast delivery and affordable prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of refund issue and product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of scooter. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scooter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We're sorry to hear about your concern.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!