Lazada, Am I the one who will always asks for an update? Ako na nga naperwisyo nyo.

Last time I checked, the item arrived at your warehouse. So pano nga nga lang kaming mga affected ng bad service nyo?, definitely will not order at Lazada anymore.

My first time was a dissaster!

here's my order # 355646892. Hope you can do something about this and I'm hoping that I can refund my money because I will not able to receive the package.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sewing machine from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was prolonged return and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We have already sent an email to our Return's Dept regarding your concern.

Rest assured that once we have their update, we'll call you immediately.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!