Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Sad i will report DAVID, EDWARD SALUNGA AND HIS BUSINESS PARTNER 3 months ago AND UNTIL NOW. i order bike in lazada one of the best bike thats why i trust the seller no on what happen.

I contact the seller theough chat in lazada messenger ang the next is we communicate on viber messenger. Forst payment isend 5000 peaoa for downpayment and the next day he again to full payment the item that they can deliver , i make again payment for worth 7200 to full payment the item because the prize of my item is 12000. Isend the money that they ask through G-cash. After they reveiwe my payment they ask me again payment for costum charge in this payment they said to me that they refund this to me so i make again payment for worth 5000 pesos.

After this they ask again payment for "elle fee" so i make again 7200 i send it again through gcash, after this they ask again final shipping so they ask again to me to pay again worth of 13500, they said to me again it was refundable so i pay again 13500, that is for LBC trucking number, after i make that 13500 he ask again 5000 to me for shipping, and the item still not arriving then after this this we will now deliver the item so please make the 10000 pesos in this im th8nking because my money start to loose so because of igerness to get my bike i make again 10000 and after this payment still they di d8nt del8ver my bike, now i ask them to refund my money and they said i will make a payment again 5000 to refund the money. Now please help me to find this seller and refund my money i already report to RTIA this happened. I hope and i wait for you feedback i need the money for my wedding help me to refund please. Please .please.

i have the copy of I.D of the seller and duplicate conversation. You can contact me in my email address: Jaypeebaltazar.023@***.com or you can contact me on my phone number: 0936292****

User's recommendation: Be aware.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Claim.

Lazada Philippines Pros: About for cancellation.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Allan guttierez.

Comments