This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

I placed my order may 19, 2020. May 29 i received a call from the seller asking me for alternative color, i said no, just cancel it, without saying anything he hung up the phone.

So i was thinking he would cancel it because he never said a word, I gave him one day to do it but after one day, order still in processing status. So i sent the seller a message telling them to just cancel it if it unavailable. But status shows it is packed. I dont know what item they packed since they were offering me different color so i was thinking it is not really pack.

But i have noticed a day after I ordered it, item was packed without any notification then after 10 days since I ordered it and paid it thru lazada wallet, they told me it is unavailable and asked me if i wanted black since i ordered gold case( xundd iphone xs max). I told them just cancel it, since it is taking them too long to ship it and if you really have the common sense u will know that it is not really pack coz item is out of stock eventhough status said it is packed (I doubt they did) they do it so buyer cannot cancel by their own initiative. So i said kindly cancel it. They answered me that they cannot do it i have to call lazada customer service and since it is Saturday, I just dont know if it possible to call during Saturdays.

I have noticed when u chat cleo the same thing this programming cleo would instruct you to send the seller a message if it is only packed thats what i did i tried but they refused, What *** me off why do they have to ask me to call lazada customer if they can do it by themselves. So I just told them if you need the money just keep it, just dont send me stuff that I dont like. I told them also why ur store still shows you have color gold available when in fact u are out of stock, i said this is deceiving for the buyers. They would order gold color as it is indicated and then seller would end up offering the buyer different color and worst if you refused they didnt want to cancel for the reason that they cannot do it.

Then after a while they removed the gold color available on their store. Does it make any sense. I am not interested getting my money back, they can keep it.

I am just calling the attention of Lazada Philippines and other buyers who would have wanted to buy on this seller. MobileHunter!!

Thank you and more power!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Many choices.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Counterfeit items, Fraudulent seller.

Comments

Hi JosephineJoy A, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews