Hi...lazada,please Dnt make any dramas.I bought a phone for my mother to you last Aug 31 for my mother but not even 1 week of usage it automatically switched off and no more display.Thats why we decided to return.After almost a week again of what you're saying evaluation again you guys return it to my mother back saying it wasn't on it's original packing so,we did what was been said and again for the second time resend to lazada.And now I received a message from my email saying again you will send it back to my mother due to invalid reason.What reason do we have to put?You thought if it wasn't defective or it doesn't have any problem well return the item of course no!olease don't fool us!!!

I need the replacement for that phone .Money I bought for that I didn't just found it somewhere.I work hard for it though it's just 1,799.I needed an action for this matter please!!!!!!

Pakiusap gawan nyo to Ng praan plitan nyo ung phone wag nyo naman kmi gawing tanga!!!Kz mukhang ngddhilan n Lang kayo eh.Yung nanay q umiiyak na kz d nya alam kelan nyo ippdala un kpalit.please lng pktwagan nyo un mama q 09997941345

Review about: Cherry Mobile Flare P1 Mini Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hello Che, we do apologize for the inconvenience.Upon investigating and checking on our system which is attached to the number you indicated, we found the order number 342359825.

Your refund was already initiated via reversal to your account. It will return to your account for 5 to 15 Banking days for Credit card and 5 to 45 Banking days for Debit card. There are some items with 1-year manufacturer warranty which means that you may bring the item to the nearest service center near you. You may also connect with us through our social media accounts like Lazada Philippines Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Youtube.

You may also contact us via www.lazada.com.ph/contact.Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1381309

Tignan nyo kahit of refund Ng pera n ipinambili phirapan din!My God!

Ok imptove naman Ng product quality nyo pti un serbisyo nyo d mga customer nyo!Wag gnito!!!!pls Lang!!!!