I have ordered a tablet for my son after Christmas on LAZADA. After more or less 2 weeks, it finally arrived.

When I opened the box of the tablet, I tried to turn it on but it doesn't turned on so I thought the battery have no charge at all. I tried to charge the tablet but it won't charge. Since shipping takes much time, I decided not to return it and instead brought it on a repair shop near our place. When the technician have a look inside it, he asked me if it was really BRAND NEW since the board of the tablet have some couple of repairs already.

I was really disappointed upon seeing this kind of stuffs. I trusted this company and this is what I get. I think we better stop purchasing from LAZADA since they don't care much about their costumer.

How come someone sell something like this? Yeah, they have their return policy but it is a waste of time since their shipping takes so much time and besides that we are not sure if they will only repair the stuffs we ship to them back or will they ever replace it with a brand new ones as what they should have done upon ordering from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $45. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

The same with my order for my son it wont charge at all. I am a customer of lazada for so many times but i now i dont think i woll buy again to them...

LazadaPH
Corcuera, Romblon, Philippines #927494

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/