i was so disappointed with lazada,whenever i do my online shopping i always choose you, but it was so upsetting that until now for 6 days the item i returned to you still no status, I ordered Reveal with order number 364459421 to you and delivered to me 11/17/17, but when i opened the plastic it was a wrong items, instead of Reveal, you sent me 2 bottles of biotin, my order cost 2,000.00. then after i call your hotline they said i have to returned it as soon as possible,so what i did was i did send the product back to lbc on 11/17/17 also, agents said i have to wait for 2 to 3 days for the status,then i keep follow up until 6 days and all agents told me no status yet, slow processing, if you cannot replace my product then refund my money.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Slow in product replacement or refund, Though it was their mistake to send wrong items.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi hanaalarmado34, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We've been trying to call you earlier on your registered mobile number but line's unavailable.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your best call back time? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.