Lazada Philippines - Separate delivery with separate delivery fee

627 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

Order number : 308758861

I ordered the turtle lamp, red polo shirt and suspender for my son.It was great because Lazada sent an email that my order is on its way to be delivered.

The next day I received the suspender worth 170 pesos + 99 pesos for the delivery. The thing is, Lazasa should send my order at the same time so we pay the delivery fee only once. I can see on the order tracker the the other 2 items has different order status..so most probably the turtle lamp will be delivered next,...

I don't wanna pay another delivery fee..I told my mom that if Lazada will ask for another delivery fee, better off to reject the order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
627 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Jun 11, 2015 #993710

Hi. Thank you for letting us know about your concern. What happened was, your order was in split delivery. However, shipping fee MUST only be paid once. For orders like this, shipping fee will be equally divided to the number of items on the order. As per checking, item left to be delivered is Boys Polo Shirt (Red) which is now in transit via LEX. If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×