Male, Maale

Order number : 308758861

I ordered the turtle lamp, red polo shirt and suspender for my son.It was great because Lazada sent an email that my order is on its way to be delivered.

The next day I received the suspender worth 170 pesos + 99 pesos for the delivery. The thing is, Lazasa should send my order at the same time so we pay the delivery fee only once. I can see on the order tracker the the other 2 items has different order status..so most probably the turtle lamp will be delivered next,...

I don't wanna pay another delivery fee..I told my mom that if Lazada will ask for another delivery fee, better off to reject the order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

My boyfriend ordered an item from norway the item was named to me as the recipient,problem is i dis not get all the items my boyfriend paid,there are 2 missing item.,what will i do regarding this matter.?

LazadaPH

Hi.Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

What happened was, your order was in split delivery. However, shipping fee MUST only be paid once. For orders like this, shipping fee will be equally divided to the number of items on the order. As per checking, item left to be delivered is Boys Polo Shirt (Red) which is now in transit via LEX.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!

to LazadaPH #1365526

Hello Lazada, I ordered 3 items and the same thing is the case split deliveries.But the sum total of the items is worth more than 2K and it says free delivery.

If there will be split delivery, will I incur a shipping fee for the remaining items?

Or I just pay all at once for 3 items above 2K with free shipping.Thanks