Male, Maale

Order number : 308758861

Related: Lazada Philippines - Customer Service Respond Really Slow

I ordered the turtle lamp, red polo shirt and suspender for my son.It was great because Lazada sent an email that my order is on its way to be delivered.

The next day I received the suspender worth 170 pesos + 99 pesos for the delivery. The thing is, Lazasa should send my order at the same time so we pay the delivery fee only once. I can see on the order tracker the the other 2 items has different order status..so most probably the turtle lamp will be delivered next,...

I don't wanna pay another delivery fee..I told my mom that if Lazada will ask for another delivery fee, better off to reject the order.

Review about: Shirt.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.Thank you for letting us know about your concern.

What happened was, your order was in split delivery. However, shipping fee MUST only be paid once. For orders like this, shipping fee will be equally divided to the number of items on the order. As per checking, item left to be delivered is Boys Polo Shirt (Red) which is now in transit via LEX.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR.Thank you!