Turnaround Time

I ordered early today around 7am for a huawei phone and chose express delivery and will be delivered within the day. i called the hotline at 5pm then informed me that the courier will deliver the item at 7pm so i waited.

i am about to go home to bicol but i cancelled the bus ride for me to wait for the package. i received an email around 8pm and informed me that the delivery cant make it today. i replied that i need the package today. i waited until 9pm in the lobby of our building yet no one came.

then 9:15pm i received a confirmation in my email and app that the ordee was shipped. how come the order was shipped yet i did not received anything?!!!

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ThisCeskyFousek, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!