Iligan City, Northern Mindanao
Resolved
4.9
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15.Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC.

The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking in lazada.com.ph). Unfortunately, the description on the Item's tracking page is not detailed enough for me to track it like what the LBC do (giving tracking number). I was not around during the week of delivery. When I got back to the office, my friend told me that my delivery from Lazada has arrived when I was not around.

She told me that I will be the one to get the items at the warehouse for the courier may not come back for the next day. How will I know where is the location of that warehouse when the courier was not LBC and with No tracking number to be tracked?

How can I contact them?Hope Lazada can help me to locate my orders and provide me the contact information of the courier.

This Nikki Rose Dapanas of Iligan City, Lanao del Norte

This reviewer shared experience about "no tracking number of ordered items for non-lbc courier" and wants this business to have the product delivered. nikkai271 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. the best about lazada philippines online order from Lazada Philippines was availability of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Same problem. LBC is impatient in searching the package when it is claimed at their warehouse. I like Lazada very much but I dnt like their LBC courier.

Same problem, Lazada not sending tracking orders lately. Don't know why Lazada is having so many problems with basic things like sending tracking orders after the item ships.

Got a txt from the carrier saying they are delivering my item today with tracking number but never got a email from Lazada about it.

Any chance Lazada can replace the people that manage this company that has problems with basic services or is it always going to be a second rate shopping portal ?

nikkai271

Thanks Lazada for texting me that my Delivery will arrive by Monday...

nikkai271

I haven't received any reply from Lazada nor updates from the courier of my ordered items since it was shipped already.This is really getting into my nerves...

If I just had the tracking number, this would be a NO PROBLEM.

ORDER # 368523112 - Placed on 15/03/2016

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this, Nikki. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

to LazadaPH Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas, Philippines #1215608

This is Mildred S. Ramirez, it is already 1 week plus,until now I did not receive my orders,I paid it through credit card,It is supposed to be a surprise gift for my sister,so sad until her birthday pass already,but not yet arrived. Order #318937616,I already received a message from Lazada that my order has been dispatched already.Please help me withy problem.

to LazadaPH #1243669

good day lazada, same problem to my order last nov 6, 2016, no tracking number but already shipped?when do i know when my item arrive?

order number: 357836129 placed on november 6 2016

pls lazada do something about this.thank you

Braian Mahinay