Resolved

I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15.Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC.

The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking in lazada.com.ph). Unfortunately, the description on the Item's tracking page is not detailed enough for me to track it like what the LBC do (giving tracking number). I was not around during the week of delivery. When I got back to the office, my friend told me that my delivery from Lazada has arrived when I was not around.

She told me that I will be the one to get the items at the warehouse for the courier may not come back for the next day. How will I know where is the location of that warehouse when the courier was not LBC and with No tracking number to be tracked?

How can I contact them?Hope Lazada can help me to locate my orders and provide me the contact information of the courier.

This Nikki Rose Dapanas of Iligan City, Lanao del Norte

Review about: Lazada Philippines Online Order.

I liked: Availability of products, Wide array of products.

Review #820379 is a subjective opinion of a user.

4.9
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss No tracking number of ordered Items for non-LBC Courier / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

nikkai271

Thanks Lazada for texting me that my Delivery will arrive by Monday...

nikkai271

I haven't received any reply from Lazada nor updates from the courier of my ordered items since it was shipped already.This is really getting into my nerves...

If I just had the tracking number, this would be a NO PROBLEM.

ORDER # 368523112 - Placed on 15/03/2016

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this, Nikki. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

Mildred
to LazadaPH Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas, Philippines #1215608

This is Mildred S. Ramirez, it is already 1 week plus,until now I did not receive my orders,I paid it through credit card,It is supposed to be a surprise gift for my sister,so sad until her birthday pass already,but not yet arrived. Order #318937616,I already received a message from Lazada that my order has been dispatched already.Please help me withy problem.

to LazadaPH #1243669

good day lazada, same problem to my order last nov 6, 2016, no tracking number but already shipped?when do i know when my item arrive?

order number: 357836129 placed on november 6 2016

pls lazada do something about this.thank you

Braian Mahinay