Lazada Philippines - Shipped but no Tracking Number

278 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

I had ordered 3 Items from Lazada last March 15.Recently, 1 item got delivered by LBC.

The other 2 remaining items were shipped by Lazada (according to Order Tracking in lazada.com.ph). Unfortunately, the description on the Item's tracking page is not detailed enough for me to track it like what the LBC do (giving tracking number). I was not around during the week of delivery. When I got back to the office, my friend told me that my delivery from Lazada has arrived when I was not around.

She told me that I will be the one to get the items at the warehouse for the courier may not come back for the next day. How will I know where is the location of that warehouse when the courier was not LBC and with No tracking number to be tracked?

How can I contact them?Hope Lazada can help me to locate my orders and provide me the contact information of the courier.

This Nikki Rose Dapanas of Iligan City, Lanao del Norte

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
No tracking number of ordered Items for non-LBC Courier
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Lazada Philippines Online Order
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #820379 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
278 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nikkai271

Apr 02 #1138087

Thanks Lazada for texting me that my Delivery will arrive by Monday...

nikkai271

Apr 01 #1138035

I haven't received any reply from Lazada nor updates from the courier of my ordered items since it was shipped already. This is really getting into my nerves... If I just had the tracking number, this would be a NO PROBLEM.
ORDER # 368523112 - Placed on 15/03/2016

LazadaPH

Mar 31 #1136927

Thanks for letting us know about this, Nikki. You may call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

Mildred

Sep 20 #1215608 Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas, Philippines

This is Mildred S. Ramirez, it is already 1 week plus,until now I did not receive my orders,I paid it through credit card,It is supposed to be a surprise gift for my sister,so sad until her birthday pass already,but not yet arrived. Order #318937616,I already received a message from Lazada that my order has been dispatched already.Please help me withy problem.

Nov 21 #1243669

good day lazada, same problem to my order last nov 6, 2016, no tracking number but already shipped? when do i know when my item arrive?
order number: 357836129 placed on november 6 2016
pls lazada do something about this. thank you
Braian Mahinay
Butuan City

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×