4.3
Turnaround Time

Sir/madam:

Last wed may 2 lbc notified me

Thru txt msge that my package under the above order number wl b delivered on that day. So i waited the whole as my dog food was already depleted .

Yet no delivery was made. I sent somebody to lbc warehouse but accdgly d package was on its way for delivery. The whole day may 3 i waited again the whole day but stil no delivery. Now its fri may 4 yet no delivery.

My dogs wl starve f il wait for lbc delivery. In this regard i am now cancelling my order as i hve just bought dogfood from other source.

Having this bad experience with lbc services, i wish my future online purchase with lazada will not be shipped thru lbc. I suggest i wl b with cargoking or 2go.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hello CleverZonkey, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?