IT WILL REQUIRE JUST ABOUT ONE HUNDRED WORDS TO EXPRESS MY EXTREME DISPLEASURE WITH YOU! I'VE BEEN ATTEMPTING FOR HALF OF TODAY TO PLACE MY ORDER (AT LAST COUNT 26 ITEMS) AND CAN'T CHANGE QUANTITIES, ADD OR DELETE FROM ORDER BEFORE ORDER PLACEMENT.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE. I'M ACTIVELY PURSUING AN ALTERNATE SOURCE FOR ITEMS I WANT TO PURCHASE SO I MAY END THIS TORTURE.

I WILL VOTE WITH MY FEET AND WALK AWAY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE A GRIP ON WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE A USER FRIENDLY AND OPERABLE SITE. PISSED OFF IN ORLANDO, FL THOMAS STUM HOW ABOUT WORD NUMBERS 101, 102,103,104,105, ETC

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: GO SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE TIL YOU GET A HANDLE ON YOUR SITE!!.

I didn't like: Poor ordering process.

• Sorry Site
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2017.

Comments

Yup! Had similar issues just like you.

I was totally frustrated with their moronic behavior and retarded policies AND all those sorry apologies that simply lead me to more problems down the road with this so called company.

Got so bad had to cancel my account!!! Total waste of time and effort for the customer meanwhile the entire staff get paid to help you waste your time & money!

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1307615

Hi, as per checking it currently as of the moment for IOS and android users. Kindly delete all your cache and make sure to have an internet connection.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!

LazadaPH

Hello, you may try to refresh the said platform if you have errors occurred. You may refresh the website if your ordering using the Lazada Website and refresh the Lazada App for Mobile Users.

Try to check also your internet connection because we don't have an offline platform. Upon checking, there is no problem at our website and mobile app for the past few days. Kindly double check the required fields in placing an order. You may also connect with us with our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and more.

For further inquiry or concern, you may contact us using this link: https://goo.gl/obsFMz. Thank you.