Resolved

I have ordered a Bluetooth headphone. it says on the status delivered however no item was delivered.

I have contacted the live chat service for a few times and same information were given. No solution and not even acknowledgement of the concern that I raised via email. I was just requesting if the item was really delivered atleast provide me information from the currier of who received the item and who signed the form. it says delivered SEP26 but its already Oct 2.

No information yet.

My order # 315535285. Please don't waste time of those who invest trust in your website.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Slow solution.

Comments

Lazada web page is garbage, searches always return hundreds of duplicate items at different prices. Since 2016 there is no custom tax on items imported under P10,000 so buying from Amazon is much better than buying from Lazada.Example: Bought a socket set from Amazon P2200 for the set P2300 for shipping.

The exact same item on Lazada selling for over P13,000. Another plus is shipping only takes 3 days from Amazon and anything i order from Lazada takes a month or more.I could point out Lazada ripoffs all day.

A carpet protector for a desk chair (the kind that sit under your rolling computer chair is P1000 -P1500 on Amazon while they go for P33,000 on Lazada. Ya, i am going to spend P33,000 on a piece of plastic that sits under my chair.Seems Lazada sellers have not gotten the memo that there is no custom charges on items under P10,000.If you are looking for cheap China knockoffs then Lazada is the place to go.