3.3
Turnaround Time

1.My credit card was charged while the item was canceled.

2.I read all the instructions from the site, but it does not seem to help me.

3.I tried to call but could not contact. Why is the channel so difficult to reach?

4.Live chat, but the robot is very boring answer. I inform the number that the order went to. He keep sending became the old one, which is the item that I received. It's different.

5.I filled out the form twice, but nothing came back.

6.You should improve your contact information more easily. For a better experience.

7.You should have a confirmation email immediately to be able to reference the transaction. Otherwise, the customer must retype the form. It's so boring.

8.Please help me or send an email to confirm that you have received from me.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Payout options, Fastness, Available products, On line shopping is very convenient.

I didn't like: Customer representatives, Return policy, Live chat contacts.

Comments

LazadaPH

We regret to hear what happened. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!