So disappointed with your service. This is my first time to order and I think also will be the last.

I ordered a product, and when I about to open it, I checked the receipts and other documents attached finding out that its not mine. Think about the hassle brought to me by your service. Returned the item and advice to me to wait. Can't wait for another 7 or more days for the product to arrived at your warehouse and wait for your evaluation.

It is clearly valid that the item was not under my name. So pissed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was courier and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines sewing machine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

can they do about the factory defect of the items i bought to lazada? for a thousands cost not just a hundred, the defect shown in 2weeks time after the 1week grace period of lazada's warranty for customer.

here's my order # 355646892. Hope you can do something about this and I'm hoping that I can refund my money because I will not able to receive the package.