I placed my order last December 17, 2015 until now I haven't received my order yet which is the smart watch. They delivered it last December 29, 2015 but unfortunately I was not around that time, I am on leave that day so no one received the item .

Also, they told me that they delivered it thrice already which is not true because I don't received any notification or text coming from Lazada only once which is last December 29, 2015. I've talked to the courier and I told him to just please deliver on January 4, 2016. But then, until now (January 8, 2016) they haven't delivered it yet. Lastly, I am trying to call your hotline since January 4, 2016, nobody ever responded/attend on my calls.

Please call me on 801-4533. Asap!!!

I am so disappointed with LAZADA!!! I am so pissed already!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Trial and error of excuses.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 07, 2016.

Comments

Pay with paypal and communicate through them. You can escalate the case, paypal will investigate and if you have valid reason, most of the time you have, paypal will refund you and they will take care of the case for you. Thats what I call peace of mind.

is it true? really?

LazadaPH

Thank you for taking our call, Irish. Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!

I have same issue, my smart watch was out for delivery last december 29, yet until now I dont have it. I emailed lazada several times and they informed me that item is scheduled for delivery the next day.