I have ordered a red ribbon cake and payed it thru debit card. I don't know how or when could I receive my order.

Location: Makati, National Capital Region

Comments

Hello PissedConsumer1913107, we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to better assist you, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Hi PissedConsumer1913107, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews