Verified Reviewer

Someone is sing my email address to order stuff. I'm on the other side of the world. There is no way of reaching customer service without logging in and I'm afraid of compromising my details this way

Location: Amsterdam, North Holland

Comments

#2010622

Hi Ruben J, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Possible one of our customers uses guessed email just to place an order in Lazada.

No worries, for us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your email address for us to check in our system? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews