I would like to clarify the order from lazada which my card was used by the cashier in Cebu City. Pwede ko ba malaman kung sino ang gumamit sa aking card na ang pangalan ay Maricel P. Carreon na ginamit nya sa pag purchase ng mga item nyo worth around 16,000 noong May 29pm. Kailangan e cancel ko ang delivery sa nag order kasi kinuha nya ang card no. ko at ginamit nya sa Lazada. The RCBCbankcard sent me a text message about this thats why i know that my card was used by the other person. I hope this problem will resolve before the delivery of the order. Thank you!

Sincerily yours

Maricel P. Carreon

Comments

SameChameleon

Good day po Lazada, I am a victim also a scammer.Ginamit ang Credit Card last April 11 2019. This is from Bpi credit Card.

Name of Card: Ronaldo H.

Ebonalo.this is worth 29,000 posted in ky account.May I know the billing Address of the receiver.Thank you Your soonest response I am gladly to hear. Ronaldo H.Ebonalo Cebu City

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines, please be informed that we are very strict with regards to credit card account, if your card was used by other person to purchased in Lazada he must know your billing information included your full and exact name, account number and the billing address and our verification department will verify the given information. Please let us know if you have other concerns with respect to this issue.

Your concern has been documented and we will file it for future reference. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

to LazadaPH #1571757

Is there a way to track the address? I have the same scenario.

I would to know the exact location of the person who used it.

I hope you could help me. I lost 60k in just two days!

VictoriousKiwi250
to LazadaPH #1681431

Hi Lazada. I have the same scenario.

How can I stop the purchase that this person made.

I lost 30K. Do you have any agents that I can talk to about this matter?