Last January 2,2013 (Wednesday) I receive Sony liveview on Lazada.com.ph and I charged it approximately 2 hours or wait the Led light turns to green because it is written in the manual,After that I test it but everytime i connect my device to sony live view , the sony live view always shutdown and getting lowbat. I'm Pissed So Please Help me because I paid well.

I hope you can help me ,,Please contact me at facebook.com/adjustable.03 I already message at Lazada and now I wait for them yo reply. I dont want to refund I just want to change the product because its defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 06, 2013.

Comments

HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE.. BOUGH A SONY SMARTWATCH LAST DECEMBER AND IT WAS DEFECTIVE..

AFTER MA FULLY CHARGE, LOWBAT AGAD SO NEVER PA TALAGA SIYA NAGAMIT. NIREKLAMO KO SA LAZADA AT ADVICE NILA NA COVER PDAW NG WARRANTY SA SONY YUNG ITEM. NUNG DINALA KO SA SERVICE CENTER NG SONY, HINDI NILA IHONOR YUNG WARRANTY.. SO PINABALIK NALANG NG LAZADA YUNG ITEM SA KANILA AT NAGEMAIL SKIN NA GINAMIT KO NADAW YUNG ITEM AT NABASA PADAW.

PANO MANGYAYARI YUN EH ANG PROBLEMA NGA EH LOWBAT AGAD KAYA NEVER CIA NAGAMIT.. NGAYON BINALIKTAD AKO NA AKO PA NAKASIRA. WOW!!! GUYS DONT EVER BUY TO LAZADA!

SASAKIT LANG ULO NIYO! I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT SA DTI REGARDING THIS ISSUE!

Manila, Manila, Philippines #614030

i have the same experience at lazada, until now im waiting for my money back, ive been replacing an item 2x but still its defective..DO NOT BUY AT LAZADA. POOR QUALITY SERVICE.