I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order.I am still a student so I can't really find the way to earn money. I also just accidentally click the purchase button and I didn't think first of the result.

My family income also is very low because we are just farmers who plant vegetables and work at the field for about a day. I am also willing to continue my purchase if money is available, but before that I just want to earn more and have a steady source of income.

By the way this is my order number 305397319.

And I hope you will understand my situations.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Comments

Zambales, Central Luzon, Philippines #936023

2 days ng out for delivery yung order ko. Hanggang ngayon wala pa din po. Sana naman dumating na.

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada PH. As per checking, your order is out for delivery today.

Please let us know if you already receive your item.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

Bulacan, Bulacan, Philippines #911272

magandang gabi! gusto ko lang sanang ipaalam na ang tagal ko na iniintay yung order ko na wooden crib 3002 sa LAZADA.

november 15, 2014 pa ko nag-order ng crib na yun! nagbago na ang code, tumaas na ang price, wala pa rin yung order ko. nagpadala ang LAZADA ng order confirmation pero wala ng sumunod. nasa packaging ang delivery area na raw nila.

1 month na wala pa.

dapat sa kanila hindi na bayaran kapag nag deliver ng product! sa una lang sila maayos.