I ordered items with order# 334264812 placed on March 5, 2016 paid via hellopay.

I have two shipments indicated in the order detail, first is sold and fullfiled by fashion world and delivery date will be on March 10, 2016.

The second shipment is sold and fullfilled by phoenix mall and delivery date will be on March 31- April 2, 2016.

I waited and expected the first delivery as indicated on the delivery details, but no delivery until now.

I just want to know what courier company is assigned to deliver the items? Please indicate also the contact number of the courier so I can be able to follow up my orders. Thank you.

May

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. May2016_2016 is quite happy with wide array of products and stated that there is a room for improvement of slow when solving complaints. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.As per checking, 5 items are now being handled by LBC with TN 891003137744 and is now at Davao delivery hub.

These will be delivered to you within the next business days. As for the IMPORT item you ordered, please expect an email notifications for the order updates.

You may also easily track your orders using this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.Good day!