Lazada Philippines - Status/courier inquiry

I ordered items with order# 334264812 placed on March 5, 2016 paid via hellopay.

I have two shipments indicated in the order detail, first is sold and fullfiled by fashion world and delivery date will be on March 10, 2016.

The second shipment is sold and fullfilled by phoenix mall and delivery date will be on March 31- April 2, 2016.

I waited and expected the first delivery as indicated on the delivery details, but no delivery until now.

I just want to know what courier company is assigned to deliver the items? Please indicate also the contact number of the courier so I can be able to follow up my orders. Thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #808122 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 21 #1131138

Hi. As per checking, 5 items are now being handled by LBC with TN 891003137744 and is now at Davao delivery hub. These will be delivered to you within the next business days. As for the IMPORT item you ordered, please expect an email notifications for the order updates. You may also easily track your orders using this link: Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about