Davao, Davao

I ordered items with order# 334264812 placed on March 5, 2016 paid via hellopay.

Related: Lazada Philippines - LAZADA.COM PHILIPPINES MODUS OPERANDI BEWARE

I have two shipments indicated in the order detail, first is sold and fullfiled by fashion world and delivery date will be on March 10, 2016.

The second shipment is sold and fullfilled by phoenix mall and delivery date will be on March 31- April 2, 2016.

I waited and expected the first delivery as indicated on the delivery details, but no delivery until now.

I just want to know what courier company is assigned to deliver the items? Please indicate also the contact number of the courier so I can be able to follow up my orders. Thank you.

May

Review about: Watch.

I liked: Wide array of products.

I didn't like: Slow when solving complaints.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi.As per checking, 5 items are now being handled by LBC with TN 891003137744 and is now at Davao delivery hub.

These will be delivered to you within the next business days. As for the IMPORT item you ordered, please expect an email notifications for the order updates.

You may also easily track your orders using this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.Good day!