1.3

To: "asklaz@lazada.com.ph"

Cc:

Sent: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 at 4:22 PM

Subject: RE: Fw: Call Summary : Refund Status Inquiry : 313485125

You have many cases i read and many customers are been angry and complaining because not giving back our money so give it back my *** money to my account

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 at 4:21 PM, arlene prado wrote:

I sent to you all my bank statement account from sept up to feb have you ever see that any details that on "your side have been refund to my credit card"? Nothing so this is really A *** *** i gave my patient to wait and and prove that there is no refund been happening so dont teach and ask me to coordinate which is i did already so you guve me a proof as well that you really did reverse it in my account...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 at 4:17 PM, asklaz@lazada.com.ph wrote:

Dear Arlene,

Good day!

This is in line to your inquiry about the status of your concern under the order number 313485125. Please be informed that we already coordinated this matter to our Payments Team for further assistance. Rest assured that once we have the feedback we will notify you as soon as possible. May we advise you also that you may coordinate to your issuing bank for further assistance since here in our end the refund was already been processed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding this matter.

For more information about Lazada Philippines, please refer to our Help Center page at http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/. You may also get in touch with us through our Chat Support at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/.

Best regards,

Ariel | Customer Care Specialist | Lazada.com.ph

ref:_00D7Fxllz._5007FDk9tm:ref

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments