3.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Re: Official complaint: Re: Call Summary: Shipping and Delivery Inquiry: 200404623011158

I am very disappointed with Lazada.I will never use a credit card on your site again.

Maybe i just won't shop with you ever!!! I received letter from Lazada dated 4/8 stating that no stock for my order...then you charge my card on 4/9. Then on 4/10 you send stupid gift and the letter. I think i am being scammed.

Then customer service tells me today that it will be 5-15 days for my refund once China approves the refund. I want my money back..not excuses!!!!

I should be able to get a refund immediately as Lazada knows i didn't receive the tv.

Dennis A.Perry

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Dennis, we already escalte your concern to our pertinent department.Kinly anticipate our feedback.

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we wont tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+.Good day!