2.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Nerf gun last Dec23 as a christmas gift (order #393262531), only to be informed on Jan3 to technical problems they cancelled my order and that refund will be requested through reversal. Until now, I still haven't received my refund of P2999.75.

I have chatted with CC assts so many times and all they can do is reassure me that reversal has been completed on Feb9. Last week, I received an email telling me that refund has been completed and that payments team has emailed me of details.... Well, I haven't received any email from payments team nor any refund to my credit card. I have checked with my credit card company and still they haven't received any refund.

I am a regular online buyer and I know from experience that reversal to credit cards takes only a few days, usually within 3-5days of cancellation or pick-up of returned item.

I am really fed up of having to chase up on this issue of refund. Will anybody give me an answer or at least send me an email with the transaction details of reversal so I can inform my credit card company?!!!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

jen_2018

Try lodging an online complaint against Lazada with the DTI. I too suffered for 2 months trying to get my refund.

Lazada refunded me more than amount of my refund. And this is certainly not stressful than chatting with their CSR.

jen_2018

Try complaining at the DTI. Online lang naman.

Just fill out the form then attach the chat transcripts from Lazada. Once DTI finds probable cause on your complain, they will inform Lazada for a mediation meeting. Lazada will usually call you before the said date and will offer solution to your problem. It's up to you whether to attend the mediation or not.

It's the smartest solution right now.

I also agonize for almost 2 months trying to get my refund. It was only filing a formal complain that eventually solve my woes.

to jen_2018 #1445302

Thank you, jen_2018. I will definitely make a complaint to DTI.

They keep telling me that refund was completed last month and now i have to dispute a payment of almost 3 months which is undisputable as to credit card regulations. They couldnt even supply me with proof of receipt that they have reversed my payment to the credit card company!