50 views
Verified Reviewer

I will be withholding some details since I was receiving death threats coming from a store at Lazada.

I deposit a few thousand pesos to the store's bank account and gave them my address since I was ordering via Cash on Delivery. Later they want me to send additional money since they said that there are some customs tax that needed to be paid on top of the product's price.

I was adamant of sending large amount of money via bank transfer so I fully paid the product via my debit card. But after I paid for it, the store wants me to cancel the order on Lazada, saying that all transaction to them must be done only through bank transfer. I cancelled the order and pleaded them to return my money. But the store said that they won't until I fully paid them the product I ordered.

Either I pay them the full product via bank transfer or I transfer an amount double of the downpayment that I initially deposited via bank transfer. I said that I can't transfer money to them anymore, since the money that I'll be using to pay for the product has been deducted to my debit card and won't be reflected to my account after a couple of days or weeks. The store said that I should stop bothering them.

I contacted Lazada's customer support and reported the store for not returning my money. I told the store that I reported them and will be filling a case against them.

After a day the store replied that they will be tracking me and I will be killed if I pursue with the case.

I am so scared of my safety. Lazada said that I can file a case against the store, but they don't want to interfere, saying that I made the mistake of trusting the seller of my money and my details.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi ScaredByScammer, we understand your disappointments and frustrations, we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

@lazadaph

Hi Lazada, please contact me in private so I can send the details

@lazadaph

Hi @lazadaph, since you're not contacting me, here's the order number: 287646****08260

Lying about a death threat is a very serious criminal offense. If you are being truthful about having your life threatened (actually being threatened with murder) call the cops or contact the FBI!

Don't try to work it out by complaining online, because that is ridiculous. If you are embellishing your story to make it sound more severe than it is, cut it out.

Lying that you've been threatened with murder to try and get your way with a company is a very bad path to go down. Either way, be smart.

@PissedConsumer1845783

I'm not lying and I have the evidence to prove it. I've used this platform since I've reported the store multiple times already but Lazada doesn't want to be accountable. They're saying that it's my mistake of giving the seller my details.

@ScaredByScammer

I've reported them again on Lazada and I told I'm being threatened by the store. Lazada said that they will escalate the issue to their management to take a look on the issue. Hope they could help me for I'm already getting paranoid.

@ScaredByScammer

On the assumption that you are being truthful, the best thing to do is CALL THE POLICE (and what ever government equivalent of the FBI is over there) to make an official report that your life has been threatened. It's a criminal offense to threaten someone with murder!

GIVE THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR LIFE BEING THREATENED TO THE POLICE. The police are probably not gonna be concerned with getting your money back. That would need to be taken up in a civil court, probably. However, THEY WILL CARE ABOUT SOMEONE THREATENING TO MURDER YOU.

The company you dealt with does not care, obviously. ~Take care

Lazada Philippines Reviews