Turnaround Time

I've been following up my order because I find it sketchy that the item has the Shipped status for so long. This item is already paid via debit card.

It costs 5K.

I called customer service to check. They said that upon checking, my item is already at the logistics facility near me. The CSR said shell send me an email. I didnt receive any.

After 2 days, I checked and still no progress. I called again. The CSR I talked to sent a summary email. No follow up on progress etc.

I called for the third time. I said I want to cancel my order. She said they cant do that because the item has been processed. She said all I can do is wait and refuse whe the item arrives.

So I asked WHAT IF THE ITEM WILL NEVER ARRIVE? I SAID I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I ASKED FOR A DATE WHEN IT'S JUSTIFIABLE FOR ME TO DEMAND A REFUND. WALANG MASAGOT.

WAIT LANG DAW AKO. SO IM GIVING THEM A LAST CHANCE.

I ALSO ASKED IF ITS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO JUST PICK UP THE ITEM.

NO ANSWER. LET ME PICK UP MY ITEM OR ELSE GIVE ME A REFUND!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi RowdyCarp, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1640451