Turnaround Time

I ordered Samsung galaxy s8+ plus they sent me a wrong item. I received a lenovo A1000.

I returned already the item to LBC and talked to lot of agents including Supervisor named Orland. They promised me for a callback pero wala pa rin tumatawag until now. Chatting with you guys sa website is such a *** since iba iba ang mga information na sinasabi. This concern has been going on for a month and yet we still don't have any resolution.

BTW, here is my details Case 01962061 and order number 338711755. I already informed you that i want refund for this to be deposited on my bank.

Review about: Samsung Electronics Galaxy S 8 Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Sir & mam panu mababalik sainyo order thru lazada knna dmtng order ps3 n bala ayw nmn po gumana ito order number 356622923 ito po email account q mistalraymond@yahoo.com

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking my call. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.