Lazada Philippines - Sudden cancellation of order so it will take 45 days to refund, WHAT???

945 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews

I was looking for a new smart phone and I happened to stumble upon lazada's "NEW ARRIVAL" for the phone. I have had already numerous problems in dealing with them in the past so I emailed them asking if the item was indeed in stock.

They assured me that once the item was listed on their page they would have a stock of it. I was apprehensive at first since there was no option for cash on delivery for the item. So I opted for a bank transfer.

After 5 days, they cancelled my order without even notifying me and informed me that the item is no longer in stock and that their supplier would not be stocking up on the item again.

as and they said that it would take 45 days to refund my money. HOLY *** ***. To add insult to injury they wanted me to answer a *** survey for how they handled my problem. WTF!

I am done doing business with their company, I hope they crash and burn to the ground. Every single one of their CS reps are idiots and ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Smartphone
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #556264 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
945 of 1161 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Jan 08, 2015 #927731

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

0 0 Reply

Nov 21, 2014 #903886

I also had the same issue with Lazada. I am already drafting my complaint to DTI and as i was browsinf through this website, I saw that I am not the only one who experienced such poor service from Lazada.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×