Quezon, Nueva Ecija
100% full Not resolved

I was looking for a new smart phone and I happened to stumble upon lazada's "NEW ARRIVAL" for the phone. I have had already numerous problems in dealing with them in the past so I emailed them asking if the item was indeed in stock.

They assured me that once the item was listed on their page they would have a stock of it. I was apprehensive at first since there was no option for cash on delivery for the item. So I opted for a bank transfer.

After 5 days, they cancelled my order without even notifying me and informed me that the item is no longer in stock and that their supplier would not be stocking up on the item again.

as and they said that it would take 45 days to refund my money. HOLY *** ***. To add insult to injury they wanted me to answer a *** survey for how they handled my problem. WTF!

I am done doing business with their company, I hope they crash and burn to the ground. Every single one of their CS reps are idiots and ***.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

to LazadaPH #1256852

Freak you Lazada.

I spent hours and hours searching for items as present for my kids.

I even slept late because of that. I placed that order last night. And, today, I was just curious I re-checked the status just to find out that it was canceled. WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME!!!

F**K!!!

So PISSED at this freaking online store.If only some online store would ship to the Philippines.

I also had the same issue with Lazada. I am already drafting my complaint to DTI and as i was browsinf through this website, I saw that I am not the only one who experienced such poor service from Lazada.