Baguio, Cordillera Administrative Region

I ordered a smart-watch from Lazada and opted for COD since I had an issue with my last order, I paid with my CC but when it arrived it was tagged as cash on delivery according to LBC. Lazada customer service told me not to accept and they will fix the problem but it never happened. After several email communication with them they just stopped replying and never reshipped the product as promised.

Now I was checking on my order online (308664788) I got a cancellation without any notice. I was checked the product and it is still on the website!

What kind of service is this?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada philippines delivery service. Lazada Philippines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

I work for a company who ships all kinds of products.When you ordered your product you agreed at that time to pay COD (cash on delivery).

That means when the carrier arrives at your doorstep with your product the driver can only accept cash or in some cases a personal check.

The only way this can be changed is to contact the shipper (who you ordered the product from).As long as the shipper didn't charge you for the product you didn't receive, contact their customer service (usually located at the bottom of the web page or google "phone number for and the company name" and most of the time you can get the phone number.