Lazada Philippines - Sudden cancellation of order with NO EMAIL
I ordered a smart-watch from Lazada and opted for COD since I had an issue with my last order, I paid with my CC but when it arrived it was tagged as cash on delivery according to LBC. Lazada customer service told me not to accept and they will fix the problem but it never happened. After several email communication with them they just stopped replying and never reshipped the product as promised.
Now I was checking on my order online (308664788) I got a cancellation without any notice. I was checked the product and it is still on the website!
What kind of service is this?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Very poor customer service
- Giving false information
- Inconsistent delivery
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."