Nag order po ako ng baby crib after 3weeks nagtxt ang 2GO Express n padating n dw ang order q. .3days after @ exactly 5pm my ngtxt kunin q n dw order ko s terminal ng van ASAP.

. Nasa work aq dat time so I decided to txt my nephew pra kunin ang order pro pagdating nya s terminal wala na dun ung my hawak ng order. . umuulan p at brown out basang basa ang pamangkin ko.

. tmxt ko ung my hawak ng order umalis n pla dw sila at ang sbi hnd dw nla responsibilidad magtxt . .npkasama ng pkikitungo nung mga ahente ng 2GO . .

nakakwalang gana umorder ulit. .

pwd po nxt time s LBC nlng. .thank u

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 28, 2017.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

May we know your order number for us to assist you?

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!"

Had a bad experience with 2go also, kaya nga nagbabayad ang customer for convenience tapos yang mga 2go na yan pa VIP, kailangan yung buyer ang mag-aadjust? They are quite rude also.

LazadaPH
to 2stay #1443312

Hi Sir/Madam,We apologize for the inconvenience.May we know your order number for us to assist you?For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays. Thank you!