Turnaround Time

So it happened before with the LG Aircon I ordered, and now it's happening again with a pair of the sink faucet. What's worst is that their agents will keep on promising that they will be on top of the situation, get an update on your order and send to you. After talking to their CS at least 5x, I got the same response, just the transcript of our conversation :-).

Are they employees sleeping on the job? Sadly there's really no way to get a more detailed update, can't even call their nos.

When my ordered in Amazon was delayed, they escalate the problem quickly and resend a new one using express delivery, and voila I received my order in less than a week.

Sadly Lazada is so far from this kind of service. So maybe I'll just stick to the conventional shop at the mall :-)

I didn't like: Defective porduct, Delivery failure, Unupdated order tracking tool, Time of refund, Stupid customer service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi DarlingTuatara. We regret to hear what happened.

For us to better assist you, may we know the order number of your item for us to check it?Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+. Good day!