2.0

I am infuriated with Lazada. I’m based in Manila and I ordered an item from China.

I selected expedited shipping. The delivery date they gave was not later than 9 days. But 9 days after, the item hasn’t been shipped. I talked to the seller and found out that the item has been sent to the Lazada Global Shipment logistics center from Day 1 but they have not been scanning the item even after 9 days.

Customer Service is unable to provide a response as to why they are not processing the item. I’ve tried calling, and chatting with customer service everyday to no avail. Lazada won’t let me cancel the purchase, and they won’t refund the portion of the shipping fee for expedited shipping. I feel scammed.

Contrast this experience with Amazon who took only 5 days to deliver my item from the US, and who refunded me in full including shipping costs for a delay in shipment processing.

They still sent over the item expedited in order to meet their delivery commitment despite the fact that they already refunded the whole transaction price. In short they gave me the item for free and on time in order to apologize for the inconvenience.

Lazada should stop catering to the global market if they don’t have the capability to do so with integrity and efficiency.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Late delivery even if expedited.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ClearAngelfish472, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?