Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 11, 2017

After must protesting, I was refunded the total amount.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2017

Hello , On the 16th of September I returned a defective and misrepresented product back to Lazada Order #328149965. I requested a refund and as of today the 3rd of November I have still not received my refund.

Initially I was told my refund was not permitted since apparently my reason wasn't good enough. After I protested I was told to reject the LBC delivery and the refunds team would take another look at my item that they never even opened. After rejecting the order I heard nothing back and contacted Lazada multiple times for information . Then on the 30th of October I was sent an email to say my refund was processed and I just needed to go to LBC to pick up the refund.

Today I received another e mail to say my refund was waiting for me at LBC, when I went there this morning I was told they couldn't process the refund since Lazada didn't approve the refund. So I went home and contacted Lazada and I was told that despite getting 2 emails and a text message, that my refund had been cancelled and the defective and misrepresented product was again on it's way back to me. I took time out of my day from other business and wasted money traveling there to the LBC branch for nothing. Then I re-read this mornings e mail from Lazada ,thinking that perhaps I was the one who made the mistake and perhaps the email was telling me the refund had been cancelled and no, it says my refund has been processed and is awaiting collection.

Then I noticed this at the end We hope for your continued patronage of Lazada Philippines! Until your next effortless Shopping!

Sincerely yours, Lazada Customer Service So how does Lazada's current treatment motivate me to ever use Lazada again. Basically my question is, when is someone at Lazada going to send me back my refund and stop playing games ?

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor csr, Procedures, Scam artist dont buy.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us gavinohanlon104_21 and we are sorry for what happened. We'll be coordinating this with our WH team for them to hold the re-delivery of your item.

We'll get in touch with you once we got hold of the item's current status and ensure that your refund will be processed. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1388348

If my refund will be processed ,why did "Al' from customer service email me AFTER this response here to say "The Warehouse Team has informed us that your item will be re-delivered. According to them, the item you received is what was advertised on our website." What exactly did the warehouse team perform to claim it is as advertised on the website ?

So you guys are either incompetent at your jobs and don't know how to communicate across different departments or you are lying to make your company look good.

Which one is it ?

I guess as usual I need to wait another 3 to 5 days for a response.

to LazadaPH #1388356

One of the Lazada customer service agents told me before they can't hold a re-delivery after I complained that the WH team didn't check the item for defects and misrepresentation properly , now all the sudden it's possible to hold a re-delivery. Then I asked for the number for my local LBC branch since the number isn't on the LBC website and I never got a response after the agent said he would pass me the phone number.

I also never received a copy of that chat sent to my e mail address.

This will be the 5th time you guys will pay for shipping me the item since it got returned to me already and I rejected the delivery , surely this has wiped out any profit margin you get from selling me this.

Never mind the fact that I am never going to order anything from Lazada again, on top of that I will tell everyone I know to never order from Lazada and I am going to share this on my facebook page. Absolutely ridiculous that it has gotten to this stage.

LazadaPH

to LazadaPH #1388349

Which one is it ?

I guess as usual I need to wait another 3 to 5 days for a response.

to LazadaPH #1388357

One of the Lazada customer service agents told me before they can't hold a re-delivery after I complained that the WH team didn't check the item for defects and misrepresentation properly , now all the sudden it's possible to hold a re-delivery.Then I asked for the number for my local LBC branch since the number isn't on the LBC website and I never got a response after the agent said he would pass me the phone number.

I also never received a copy of that chat sent to my e mail address.

Never mind the fact that I am never going to order anything from Lazada again, on top of that I will tell everyone I know to never order from Lazada and I am going to share this on my facebook page.Absolutely ridiculous that it has gotten to this stage.