1.5
Turnaround Time

For over 2 months I have been attempting to receive a refund on an Oral B Electric Toothbrush that was not working and based on information from Oral B was a knockoff that had not been produced by an authorized subcontractor. To date Feb 28 2018 all I have received is "sorry" waiting for warehouse.

It is a dodge in hopes I will get tired of complaining and accept that there will be no refund! I have chatted weekly with their great chat service which at best is simply some poorly trained individual, probably in India, who says they promise to look into issue and get back to me with 24-48 hours....never happens.

Plus they refuse to give me any contact information in the hope of contacting someone who can actually review and determine results!

The claim that Lazada takes back product and issues a refund is totally incorrect. On their site, there is a list showing depending on how order was paid what the length of wait time for refund......not even close to truth!

I recommend that there are far better and safer ways to order products online rather than Lazada!

Product or Service Mentioned: Oral B Toothbrush.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Sold a product that was not authorize to manufactucter, To date have refused to refund after returning product, Very careful what purchased no vendor screening for true product, Defective porduct, No customer service when attempting to resolve problem.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We apologize for this.

May we ask for your order number so that we can make the necessary actions on following up for your refund? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!

I bought an xiaomi redmi note 4x last feb 21 via paypal. I already paid it but after processing my order and try to check it again it says no order.

I tried to track the tracking order but i found out it was cancelled. As for today i dont receive any refund of my payment so i file a despute against them.Try to check the seller info and i saw the email name fraud-ph@lazada.com what the heck is that

LazadaPH
to Miguel paulo cheng #1439423

Hi. We apologize for this.

May we ask for your order number so that we can make the necessary actions on following up your refund? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.