July 8th I placed a large order for 9-10 items,, App. P60,000 total cost!!

THE GOOD:: Lazada was very quick confirming my order and started the process of getting my items shipped to me.. All the items were of good quality. THE BAD:: Several items arrived on the same truck,,I did my best to check the condition of each item,, but that only entails looking at the package for damage,,Not inside the packaging at the item as the trucking driver would not allow that.. (that is the reason why I returned a power generator) THE UGLY::::: This is what I sent to Lazada..

Hi My name is Bernie Lee,, I, we have a problem,, On July the 8th I ordered several Items,, Order confirmation #33456877 shipment #3 was a order for 2 SAMWON SVC3000W Automatic voltage regulators (WHITE) !!!! What I received was 2 SAMWON SCV3000N ,, These units are now used but I want what I ordered,,I feel like I am a victim of the bait and switch ***,, I think Lazada didn't have anything to gain by this and is also a victim of shady dealings.. What can we do to rectify this problem,,I need those units very badly because of extreme power surges in the area,, On JULY 23rd..

I received notice that Customer Care was going to address my concerns with the HIGHEST PRIORITY and for me to wait for a email for the updated and resolution,, TODAY IS JULY 31st. WAITING-WAITING-WAITING

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us, Bernie. May we ask when was the item received?

Upon checking, you processed the online on the 14th of July, right? The item is under the 7 days Return Policy and has a 1 year local warranty. If it was returned to us before the 7th day, we are to process refund/replacement depending on your preference. But since the item was already availing its warranty, no worries, it will be re-delivered to you in good condition.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. Good day!