Good day! I have this item which I ordered from one of the shops here in Lazada that I want to return.

The item I received was correct but I was just extremely dissapointed with it because the actual item does not perfectly fit with the one advertised in the shop, especially its quality and description. I ordered that item regardless of its costly price because of the description and promised quality. I even had messaged the shop about my expectation prior to my purchase and they assured that the one posted in their shop will also be the very exact item that i will recieve. But what I have here isn't just the one that I expected and they had promised.

Now my concern is this is already beyond the 7 days warranty, nevertheless I still want to return this and get my money back. This is just wrong.

Location: Quezon City, Manila

Comments

#1960837

Hi PissedConsumer232****, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews