When I received the item it was a toy so I send it back to the Lazada Company, unfortunately the response was unable to open on my email account as I was instructed to open it there. I hardly find difficulties to access my email account, I just used my facebook account and it was my first time to shop online.

I ordered the item expecting it would be useful for my livelihood source of income but definitely it won't since it it a toy.

Now, my concern is, I want to send my new email account sagiraibad@yahoo.com and please bear with me.

Please I need to know how I could get back my money or change item or whatever good way it might work better.

I am looking forward for your cooperative response as soon as possible. Thank you ad more power.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we are from Lazada Ph Customer Experience Team. May we ask for additional information such as ticket or order number for us to further assist you with your issue?

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!