Scenario: I order an item from a seller which is a merchant of lazada from manila she send me gopro hero 4 silver worth P1,849.00 when arriving the package here at my location I receive a wrong item, I receive defective samsung digital cam with pouch only. I was very dissapointed to the seller and directly contacted her and she confirmed me that it is not her item on the package.

So what would be the problem? so the LEX courier.

I report this for you to know that your staff is making mess here. If you ignore my concern well and said I will sue you company.

User's recommendation: Buyers I recommend to check upon delivery before receiving the package...

Product or Service Mentioned: Gopro Hero4 Action Camera.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1968095

Hi ReneJun Z., We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. Please be advised that you may return the item to us within 7 days (counting starts once order status is Delivered).

You may chat with the seller to report the incident and anticipate their update. Also, file an Online Return Form. Once the seller agreed to return, you may select a 'Drop off' option on your created online return form. Pack the item with the complete package, together with the sales invoice, inclusive accessories, and attach the return label.

Afterward, you may drop off the item at any nearest LBC branch. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 9 am-6 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

Lazada Philippines Reviews