2.4
Turnaround Time

After purchasing a leather sofa in June from Lazada for a large amount of money. We found that the item had several missing pieces, so we contacted Lazada regarding this issue, to which they said they would follow it up.

After a few month of back and forth, they finally said they would collect the sofa for evaluation. So after returning the sofa because it had MISSING pieces Lazada got back to us and said the condition of the sofa was fine and that the only way a refund could be given was if the item was defective or had MISSING pieces. Are you kidding me Lazada how incompetent can your staff be.

So, I contacted them as I now have no sofa and they still have my money. Lazada are now choosing not to reply to my emails and my frustrations are growing.

Reason of review: MISSING ITEMS.

I liked: Cash on delivery.

I didn't like: Slow refund process, Customer service, Incompetent agents.

Comments

Agusan Del Sur, Caraga, Philippines #1053058

Your experience is worst than mine. My refund was made 3 mos.

after, and only after I ask help from DTI.

Making follow-ups for your complaints is more frustrating than combating traffic while going to and from shopping malls. For all these years that I purchase items from shopping malls, never I have an experience of asking help from DTI for any problem about anything I bought. But with only 4 mos.

buying from Lazada, I ask DTI to help me get my refund. The refund came in less than 72 hrs.

after the DTI Representative called them. So I stopped buying items from Lazada right there and then.

DTI can surely help you, just send all the proofs of purchase to them.

Sis, mg file tau ng reklamo s lazada. Sa TV5 po ako ngwowork.

Pra makita sa Media at matulungan ang ibang customer ng Lazada na marefund ang pera nila.

5 person na po ang kakilala ko na ngrereklamo. Ganun din sira daw item pgkatanggap nla and asking for a refund

LazadaPH

Hi, we understand your frustrations/sentiments regarding this. As far as we can recall, this is being escalated to our Part Support team.

No worries, we'll be conducting another follow up for this then we'll let you know the soonest possible time to lessen your burden. Good day!