Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 12, 2020

Concern not yet resolved

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2020

Shop Name:LVLIN Garment Shop

It was available when I ordered(Sep 9) in the evening a medium size shirt. The seller contacted me around 7pm(sep10) informing that medium is temporary out of stock.

I cancelled it via chat ( I can't cancel it to the chart) that she should not proceed with the processing and the lazada will automatically cancel it. Even medium is much bigger than me, I can't take the large one. The item was not yet delivered to logistics at the time I cancelled the order. I am shocked (sep 12, 12noon) the item arrived in the sortation center.

I felt like she is forcing me to buy the wrong item or somewhat like borrowing the money i will pay if ever then it is now my problem for return/request a refund later. I even informed her that it's kind of hustle. I don't want to go there but here I am because it's hard to contact lazada customer center i went to help portion but I only receive an automated response and the convo went missing whenever i visit it later. I am doubtful with the seller if she would cooperate because on what happened.

I am really pissed with the seller, i even told her that i will add the item on my watchlist and will wait for the medium size to be available. But she still insisted the item.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Profile.

Preferred solution: Do not deliver the item in my end. I'm afraid the delivery man will force me to pay it..

Lazada Philippines Pros: Discount system of delivery, Hassle free shopping.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Unable to reach or resolve problem, No email add for contact, Help portion is of no use, Hustle to refund, There are some scammer seller.

Comments

#1923559

Hi Larayne, we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

Lazada Philippines Reviews