Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.5

Update by user Jan 15, 2020

I posted this comment about the bad customer care of Lazada Phil. I was pissed off because I could not contact any PERSON who can answer my questions about my request for refund.

There is only an answering machine and nobody is there to listens to me. But today, I got an automatic refund for the items that i wanted to return even if the seller did not respond. It was Lazada who took action. Thanks to Lazada.

You have redeemed yourself.

But I still recommend that you put a PERSON to answer your customers' queries. We don't want to talk to an answering machine.

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2020

Deadthere is no telephone number through which you can call a customer care personnel. All they give you to talk to are machines.

i am very disappointed. If i dont get through this, i will never order again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let me talk to a customer service personnel please.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Ok but if there is a probleme.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Customer service chat no response.

Comments

You have redeemed yourself.

Hi, Ma'am/Sir. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your specific concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Lazada Philippines Reviews