Turnaround Time

I ordered two items from them. Four days later I received a text asking my landmark so they can deliver it to me. I insisted on asking their exact location instead so I can pick up the items on my own convenient time.

t was like noon and the the heat is like burning me. But I went there just to get my package which I am very excited to have. Unfortunately, when I got there, they only gave me one of the items. I

They told me that maybe the other item was not shipped yet. Seriously? Like shipping incomplete package to the customer? What's worst is that when I tried to contact them again, they are not answering my calls anymore. Good thing I did not pay it through my visa. I would've filed a case against them.

This is not the LAZADA service I knew. I am a loyal customer of LAZADA since then and it was my first time experiencing that kind of service. I am having doubts already about ordering from them in the near future. Seriously, LAZADA? So my question is, when will I'll get my missing items? Will you take responsibility for it? I guess not. You are just some business-minded people who cares nothing but to increase their money.

REDShuffy wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Lazada Philippines to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, do not provide any email address to contact them, do not take responsibility for warranty matters and slow when solving complaints. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1234136

Hi, REDShuffy. We understand your side.

However, we also just would like to know, if the item you ordered came from the same merchant?Because if they do, there is a 101% chance that it will be delivered at the same time. But since we have a lot of merchants on the site (aside of course for the Lazada Retail items that we have), there's a big chance that items will have different expected delivery dates. Another thing, we're just thinking why you insisted to meet up with the courier when we offer door to door delivery? You sacrificed the convenience of just waiting for it at home when in fact there just asking for a specific landmark then they'll deliver it right on your doorsteps.

Anyways, lesson learned. For now, may we ask for the order number so that we can give you an update for the remaining item on your order.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!