Turnaround Time

Order 354138513. Placed on 20 Feb.

Total of 8 items but only 4 items got delivered. The other 4 shows the status as SHIPPED but no one can tell me the REAL status nor the tracking number. After several chat contacts with them and a lot of frustration, on 6 March, I decided to cancel the remaining 4 items. I was ASSURED a smooth process of cancellation and refund but NADA.

As of this writing, 12 March, still no refund, orders still not cancelled. I spoke to 3 chat agents who did NOTHING and apologize and whatever. So I called their customer service number, I requested for a manager right away. But guess what?!

10 minutes of waiting and they're just stalling and NO manager available!!! Not to mention I'm calling LONG DISTANCE and PAYING for the phone call!!! Not the customer service experience I am expecting!

My refund amount is PHP1,600+, my hard earned money that you need to return!!!!!

I will wait end of day for a manager callback, if not, I will formally file a complaint to DTI. If nothing happens, wait for TULFO to contact you!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Refund issue, Close to non-existent refund process, Poor customer service with steroetypic answers.

Comments

Hi Ms. April, thank you for accepting our call.

Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+. Good day!