Update by user Apr 01, 2015

I will be filing a complaint in DTI soon about this scam of a website.

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2015

I purchased the LG BH4030S 3D 5.1Channel Blu-Ray Player (worth php 8999 that time) last March 25th. We waited for almost a week until finally, we received the package on March 30th (the package came from Cebu for some reason). We were excited to test it out but was gravely disappointed when we opened the box and found out that it was missing a remote control. We immediately contacted Lazada regarding the missing item and spoke to an agent (Clarizza was her name), who insisted that the remote control is not included in the box. How can the remote control not be included in the box?? And the triple A battery for the remote was included too, but not the remote?? What was the triple A battery for them? It was obviously a scam and they were trying to protect themselves.

Finally, we contacted LG and was informed that the remote control should have been included because that is the complete package. We ended up buying a separate remote control from LG that costs php 950.

I am seriously disappointed in Lazada, especially since I have been buying tons of items from them for years. If this is the kind of post-sale service Lazada is offering, then I will no longer waste my time

to buy items from this website.

Online buyers, beware of LAZADA! They used to be a good online buying site, but now they're the worst! Please do not support LAZADA anymore. This should teach them a lesson and force them to provide better service to their customers.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lazada philippines website from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8999 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incomplete item delivery, post-sales service, items not accurately described and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1119670

Lazada Philippines - THE WORST PH ONLINE BUYING SITE

By the way, the names of the agents I talked to are: Clarizza, Maggie and Jose. And here's the final reply from that ***, Maggie:

Maggie, Mar 31, 5:48 PM:

Dear Rachelle,

Thank you for the time you have allotted in waiting for a response from us.

Please see below the issues/concerns raised:

This is regarding your inquiry, LG BH4030S 3D 5.1Channel Blu-Ray Player as per advised of our Partner Support Team, there is no remote control included in the package.

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern. Should you wish to contact us again, you may do so by visiting www.lazada.com.ph/contact or giving us a call any time of the day at (02) 795-8900.

For more information about Lazada, please refer to our Help Center page at http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/. Best regards, Maggie | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph

LazadaPH

Hello, nijimassacre. Apologies for what happened.

You actually have the option to request for it to be delivered to you since according to the merchant, it is really included in the package.

You may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

to LazadaPH San Juan, Manila, Philippines #968693

Hey Lazada, he did contact ur cs, but as usual they are so ***. Quit ma,ring excuses to cover lazada's shorts. Go out of business, fire all your idiots working there.

to LazadaPH #968768

Hello LazadaPH,

Sorry but I don't need any more excuses (or anything at all) from your company. Have you read my complete post?

I already bought a separate remote control because your incompetent customer service agents (note the plural because I spoke to more than 1) told me that the remote control was not included in the package. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard by the way, because if you buy that blu ray player (or any kind of player for that matter) at the mall I'm pretty sure the remote control is included. And like I said, there was 1 tripleA battery in the box, so either you are obviously just covering your *** or are too lazy to be bothered to investigate the missing remote control. It's really pathetic that it takes for complaints like these to go viral before you do anything about them.

I don't plan on buying any kind of item/whatever from your website ever.

And you can be sure that I'll pass this around to everyone I know as well. People/online buyers don't deserve to be treated in such an undignified manner. Don't expect me to grovel and beg for LazadaPH to give me the missing remote control which should have been included in the original package from the start.

And don't expect me to stop giving my honest reviews about how you scam your customers any time soon. I'll make sure that my story goes around for as long as possible.

Yours truly,