I got my digital voice recorder but it's functioning; it's not charging how ; I already paid the item;

Product or Service Mentioned: Voice Recorder.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about the item you received. For us to process your refund, just follow the step by step procedure on how to return your item:1.

Log in to your account (email add used to place the order)2. Go to "My Orders" and click "Return"3. Fill out the return form;4. Print the return form OR write the return number in the piece of paper at the package5.

Pack the item (make sure to include the freebies if there is any)6. Send to any LBC/2GO Branch near you.Please be reminded that we can only accept cancellations when the item(s) is not yet packed. You actually don't need to place any address on the item, just write the order number or return number on the pouch. We hope we have been of assistance to you.

For more information on how to return an order, you may visit this link https://bit.ly/2LwSYj6.

For further assistance, you may contact us through this link www.lazada.com.ph/contact. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+.Best regards,